°°Phoenix°°
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
°°Phoenix°°

Metin2 Gilde . Wings of Chunjo

StartseiteStartseite  GalerieGalerie  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

I am always wondering what to do and what not to do so I follow some of these tips.

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
Wigtrear
Gast

I am always wondering what to do and what not to do so I follow some of these tips. Empty
BeitragThema: I am always wondering what to do and what not to do so I follow some of these tips.   I am always wondering what to do and what not to do so I follow some of these tips. Icon_minitimeMi Aug 03, 2011 1:14 pm

Hello. I put my copy of Final Destination 2 in last night and it had absolutely nothing on the DVD. Just run a standard DVDFab Decrypt, then shrink, and burn. What region is your DVD? Check your DVD for scratches. This movie should be simple. If need be run Fix VTS and see it that will solve your problem. You should not even need to run VobBlanker. The only reason for running VobBlanker would be to get rid of any annoying previews, FBI Warnings, etc. Did you try to run VobBlanker again changing the settings like I mentioned?
Nach oben Nach unten

I am always wondering what to do and what not to do so I follow some of these tips.
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
°°Phoenix°° :: Eingangshalle :: Rumpelkammer-
Gehe zu: